Event: NFL Draft Party at The Paddock Restaurant with Santonio Holmes
Date: April 29, 2021
Time: 5pm Doors Open
Location: The Paddock Restaurant at PBKC, 1111 N. Congress Ave., West Palm Beach 33409
Phone: 561-683-2222, x199
NFL Draft Party at The Paddock Restaurant with Santonio Holmes
About Santonio Holmes: Born on March 3, 1984, in Belle Glade, Florida, Santonio Holmes overcame an impoverished upbringing to become a professional football player for the Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets and Chicago Bears. In 2008, the gifted wide receiver was named Super Bowl XLIII MVP after making the game-winning touchdown catch. Holmes is the father of four children Saniya, Savannah, Nicori and Santonio Holmes III, the inspiration for the III & Long Foundation.
- Be here for a chance to win a trip for two to the 2022 NFL Draft in Las Vegas including airfare, hotel stay and tickets to the draft, plus a giveaway for two tickets to a Steelers home game this season.
• 6-7pm- ESPN West Palm’s Ken LaVicka Live broadcast from the Paddock with a special NFL Draft preview show.
• 7-8pm- Santonio Holmes, MVP of Super Bowl XLIII, will be speaking.
• 8pm NFL Draft begins! Watch on two jumbo screens and 146 additional TV monitors for excellent viewing.
• Enjoy a delicious buffet for only $27.95/person. Buffet includes: Garden Salad, Shrimp Cocktail, Soft Pretzel with Beer Cheese, Chicken Wings, Pigs in a Blanket, Pierogies, Beef Kabobs, Penne Pasta with Meatballs, Pizza, Roasted Potatoes and for dessert assorted cookies and brownies!
- Space is limited, reservations recommended. Call 561-683-2222 x199 to reserve your spot!
*Leading up to our NFL Draft Party: April 24-29, listen to ESPN West Palm for a chance to win one of five $100 betting vouchers to PBKC and a Paddock Restaurant gift certificate!
More Information: pbkennelclub.com