Event: Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet & Family Fun Fair at The Paddock Restaurant
Date: May 9, 2021
Time: 10am – 3pm
Location: The Paddock Restaurant at PBKC, 1111 N. Congress Ave., West Palm Beach 33409
Phone: 561-683-2222, x199
Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet & Family Fun Fair at The Paddock Restaurant
Enjoy Hoffman’s Treats for Mom & a Chance to Win a Lovely Day at The Breakers Spa!
Brunch Buffet Options from 10am-3pm
- Price: $39.95 for adults, $20.95 for ages 6-12 & children under 6 eat free!
- Price includes buffet, soft beverages, one mimosa for guests 21+, and admission to the Family Fun Fair on the Track. Plus, enjoy live music by Phil Fest from 10am-3pm!
- Breakfast: Omelet Station, Eggs Benedict, Belgian Waffles, Bacon, Sausage & Tri-colored Fingerling Potatoes
- Lunch: Garden Salad, Shrimp Cocktail, Crab Legs, Chicken, Lobster Newburg Pasta & Mahi Francaise
- Carving Station: Prime Rib, Beef Tenderloin, & Leg of Lamb
- Desserts: Chocolate Cake, Key Lime Pie, Carrot Cake & Assorted Cupcakes
- No a la carte menu available on May 9 in The Paddock Restaurant
Family Fun Fair on the Track from 11am – 3pm
- Price: $10 Per Child
- Fun includes: Petting Zoo, Reptile Zoo, Carnival Games, Face Painting by J-Lee the Clown, Magician, Balloon Artist Karl Koppertop, Ace the Poker Bear and more!
- Pony Rides for $5 for children under 80 pounds
*Space is limited, reservations recommended. Call 561-683-2222 x199 to reserve your spot!
More about The Paddock Restaurant: The Paddock Restaurant has been a landmark in Palm Beach County since 1969 and features a spacious, multi-tiered and elegant room. Chef Wanyou Laurent has created an incredible menu featuring USDA prime steaks, fresh local seafood, innovative daily specials, delectable desserts, an extensive wine list and crafted signature cocktails.
More Information: pbkennelclub.com