MAY IRISH EYES BE SMILING ON THEM ALL!
$50,000 ARTHUR J. ROONEY, SR.PATRICK’S INVITATIONAL, SATURDAY EVENING, MARCH 14!
RADER RACING KENNEL’S SARAHDIPEDY INSTALLED AS INVITATIONAL FAVORITE!
West Palm Beach, Fl. – Post positions have been drawn and it’s time for the Greyhounds to do all the talking, as Palm Beach Kennel Club’s prepares for its biggest, most fun and exciting day of the year, the 44th and final running of the $50,000 Arthur J. Rooney, Sr. St. Patrick’s Invitational Saturday evening, March 14.
At the press conference and post-position draw, it was evident by the attendee’s applause who drew the best starting positions.
First up was the Koppe, Staats & Collins Kennel’s $50,000 He’s My Man Classic Champion Pat C Dewdrop who drew post number one. Very nice indeed.
Next up was the draw for Rader Racing Kennel’s Sarahdipedy. In the best possible scenario for this impressive youngster, she drew the number eight position.
For Rader Racing Kennel to win their sixth Invitational, Sarahdipedy will most likely have to pass perhaps up to three other entries, the above-mentioned Pat C Dewdrop, Mister Red Rader and JGO Rocky Rhoade, and she is very capable of doing just that.
As for the $50,000 Arthur J Rooney, Sr. St. Patrick’s Invitational entries to look for late in the race are the strong rushers/closers Donta Ripper, NB’s Wild Shot and the $50,000 James W. Paul Derby winner Slatex Beretta.
The “Luck of the Irish” will be smiling on one of these elite eight illustrious and deserving athletes:
- Pat C Dewdrop (Kiowa Myth – Pat C Whereby, Koppe, Staats & Collins)
- Donta Ripper (CTW Pipe Down – Good Luck Ruby, D. Q. Williams Kennel)
- Barts Sea Hawk (Gold Town* – Seadon Traveler, James Douglas Kennel)
- Mister Red Rader (Flying Titanium – Rip N Runnin, B & B Racing Kennel)
- NB’s Wild Shot (Jimbo Acorn – NB’s Nice N Easy, Royal Racing Team)
- JGO Rocky Rhoade (Crown And Crest – Kiowa Kay Tipton, Ryan Racing)
- Slatex Beretta (Flying Fired Up – Slatex Albany, Janie Carroll Kennel)
- Sarahdipedy (Superior Panama – Joy Giovanni, Rader Racing Kennel)
The 44th running of the $50,000 Arthur J. Rooney, Sr. St. Patrick’s Invitational will be held in Saturday evening’s sixth race with an approximate post time of 8:15 p.m.
Palm Beach Kennel Club honors Arthur J. Rooney Sr. and honors his legacy with our annual St. Patrick’s Invitational. “The Chief” was the founding owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers, established in 1933 and bought the Palm Beach Kennel Club in 1970 and Yonkers Raceway in 1972. He was also an outstanding athlete playing football, baseball and amateur boxing. He will always be remembered as one of the most popular figures in sports.
Special activities for this exceptional afternoon of championship Greyhound racing include:
* 15-Superfecta Races!
* Our National Anthem performed live by Bailee Bonick! (6:30pm)
*ESPN has Cancelled the Cash Cube.
* Cash Prize Drawings! (On-Track After Race 6)
* Enjoy Live Irish Dancing performed by Tir na Greine! (Outside Stage, 4:30-5:15pm)
* Live Irish Music performed by Jody Pollard! (4:30-6:30pm)
* For the kids, Karl Koppertop will be here with his amazing Balloon Magic along with amazing face painting by Pinky the Clown! (6-8pm)
* Greyhound Pet Representatives will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about adopting one of these loving dogs!
* Irish Food Specials in the Paddock and Terrace Restaurants All-Day Long!
* The 44th running of the $50,000 Arthur J. Rooney, Sr. St. Patrick’s Invitational! (Race 6)
Contact: Jeff Prince (561) 683-2222, Ext. 126 / email@example.com
Join Us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pbkennelclub
Join Us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pbkennelclub