Event: The Preakness Stakes at PBKC
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
Time: Gates open at 10am
Location: PBKC, 1111 N. Congress Ave., West Palm Beach, Fl. 33409
Directions: Take I-95 to Belvedere Road, then go west 1 mile to Congress Ave. PBKC is located at the corner of Congress and Belvedere Rd.
Cost: Free Admission
Watch, Wager & Win on the $1.5 Million Preakness Stakes, Saturday, May 21
IT’S THE 147TH RUNNING AND THE SECOND LEG OF THE EXCITING TRIPLE CROWN RACES.
PBKC is the only place in Palm Beach County to wager on the Preakness Stakes!
- Gates open 10am
• Pimlico post time 10:30am
• Simulcast wagering on the second jewel of the Triple Crown from Pimlico Racecourse
- Trackside BBQ from Noon – Enjoy a cold beverage and your favorite grilled foods.
- Preakness Stakes post time is 6:50pm (subject to change) / Advanced wagering for Preakness available on Friday, May 20 from noon
• Come dine with us on Preakness Day – Call today for reservations in the Paddock Restaurant 561-683-2222, ext. 199 or Terrace Restaurant 561-683-2222, ext. 375.