ST. PATRICK’S CELEBRATION AT THE PADDOCK RESTAURANT
CELEBRATE ST. PATRICK’S DAY AT THE PADDOCK RESTAURANT WITH IRISH MUSIC & DANCERS, FOOD, DRINKS AND PRIZE GIVEAWAYS INCLUDING A TRIP TO IRELAND PLUS $500 CASH EVERY HOUR
- “Celtic Fare” includes: Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd’s Pie, Fish & Chips and Bangers and Mash –
Choose from full portions or pick 2, 3, or 4 samples. Ala carte menu also available.
- “Celtic Spirits” include: Irish Beers / Whiskey Flights of 3 or 6 samples with free PBKC souvenir glass – Choices include: Guinness, Harp and Smithwick’s Beers and Jameson, Bushmills, Powers Whiskeys
- Enjoy Irish music by Hugh O’Neill from 5:30pm & Tir na Griene Irish dancers at 7:00pm
- Ireland trip giveaway includes airfare, hotel & rental car (certain restrictions apply) and will be drawn on Facebook live at 9pm 3/17/21. Three $500 giveaways will be drawn: one each at 6:30pm, 7:30pm and 8:30pm in the Paddock Restaurant. (Contest rules: entry coupons available in Paddock Restaurant, no purchase necessary, PBKC employees and family members are not eligible.)
- Irish lunch food and drink specials also available in the Paddock & Terrace Restaurants from 11:30am
More about The Paddock Restaurant: The Paddock Restaurant has been a landmark in Palm Beach County since 1969 and features a spacious, multi-tiered and elegant room. Chef Wanyou Laurent has created an incredible menu featuring USDA prime steaks, fresh local seafood, innovative daily specials, delectable desserts, an extensive wine list and crafted signature cocktails.
Contact: Theresa Hume, email@example.com 561-683-2222 x120 or Sarah Mears x125 firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information: pbkennelclub.com
COVID-19 Guidelines: https://pbkennelclub.com/covid-19-safety/